Sit back, relax and enjoy the Harvest Trail on tour with us!
Come on our guided small group tour (Saturday 1 May) and enjoy exclusive experiences at stops along the Northern Rivers Food Harvest Trail, including access to farms not otherwise open to the public. You’ll meet some amazing characters and learn so much about the life of our local growers, producers and farmers. You’ll get an insight into seasonal, local produce, and the people behind it – and see the hinterland in a whole new light.
Beginning at Zentveld’s Coffee Plantation, you’ll also visit Suria Foods, Three Paddocks Farm and Wattle Tree Creek. And you never know who else might pop-up along the way too!
The Tour commences at 8.30am and returns at 4.15pm and includes:
- Travel in the comfort of a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Expert insight and guidance from Table Under a Tree’s team
- Tours and tastings at each location
- A lunch showcasing local food, washed down with the region’s best wines and beers
Tickets are $185 per person with limited seats available, so don’t miss out! Complete the form below to secure your booking.
- Once we receive your booking, we will send you a confirmation email with bank details for payment to be made by direct deposit (if you do not receive this email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Transport to and from Zentveld’s is not included in the Tour, however parking will be available on site for the day.
- While we will endeavour to account for individual access requirements, the Tour will involve walking short distances at each farm we visit.
- Enclosed shoes are required on all farms. Be prepared for uneven surfaces and a bit of mud or dust underfoot.
- Dietary requirements can be accommodated if advised in advance.
- Your booking will be finalised once we receive payment, and unfortunately we will not be able to hold spaces without payment.
- If something happens that means you have to cancel your booking, we would ask you to give us as much notice as possible. Cancellations within 7 days of the Tour will result in a 50% cancellation fee. No refund is provided for tour cancellation within 72 hours of departure.