At Table Under a Tree we love food – and the stories behind it – and we know time is precious when you’re away from home, whether just for a short trip or something longer. Through our private tours, we make it easy to experience the premium food and the bohemian, whimsical lifestyle of Byron Bay and the Hinterland.
Experience something unique on a Farm Tour
Talk, taste, touch, learn – and hopefully have a laugh along the way. Our private tours are planned individually to make sure you get the most from your day.
- Tours are available Saturday to Wednesday and run from 9am-3pm approximately.
- We pick up from, and return to your accommodation or from a central location on arrangement.
- Connect with small, artisan producers at their farms, many of which are not otherwise open to the public
- Each tour stops at three or four locations, which might be farms, outlets or other destinations related to our where you will experience an authentic glimpse into local life.
- We’ll provide a coffee break with morning tea and a decadent lunch at a local restaurant or cafe.
Tours are $250 per person, all inclusive.
Our tours are highly personal, both for you and for our farmers and producers. We plan our tours to be a unique experience of the season and on what is happening in the region at the time. We need at least three days notice for bookings, but in some cases we can pull things together at short notice – please email or call us directly to talk this through.
Book online now by clicking the button below, or to find out more about what is involved, please have a look through our Food Tour FAQs or drop us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any tour is perfect as a gift
You can also arrange a Tour as a gift, or purchase a gift certificate for someone else to enjoy. If you would like to arrange a gift voucher, please email us with your details at email@example.com. We’ll contact you to make arrangements for payment and then send you a personalised certificate for the gift recipient. Gift certificates are available are valid for six months.
Large group and corporate experiences also available
We love to plan farm and food experiences for large groups and for corporate groups. If you would like to discuss an experience crafted specific to your needs and group size, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.