It’s one thing to taste, or even to cook with premium local ingredients but to deeply experience the Northern Rivers community and get to know the world of our artisan producers why not join us for a tour and see firsthand.
We know where to go
The Byron Bay region is home to an amazing array of places to visit and sometimes knowing where to start is a daunting prospect!
Our Tours are the ideal way to sample some of the region’s best, and we specialise in giving you an authentic glimpse into local life. You’ll meet real people, visit real places and taste real food.
Experience something unique on a Farm Tour
Talk, taste, touch, learn – and hopefully have a laugh along the way. Our small group Farm Tours are planned individually to make sure you get the most from your day. Private tours are also available (please contact us so we can arrange a tour to suit).
- Tours are available daily and run from 9am-3pm approximately.
- We pick up from, and return to your accommodation or from a central location on arrangement.
- We stops at three or four locations, which might be farms, outlets or other destinations related to our producers and suppliers or places that are Hinterland-musts.
- We’ll provide a coffee break with morning tea and a decadent lunch at a local restaurant or cafe.
Tours are $175 per person, all inclusive.
Our tours are highly personal, both for you and for our farmers and producers. We plan our tours based the group but also on the season and on what is happening in the region at the time. We need at least three days notice for Tour bookings, but in some cases we can pull things together at short notice – please email or call us directly to talk this through.
Book online now by clicking the button below, or to find out more about what is involved, please have a look through our Food Tour FAQs or drop us a quick email at email@example.com.
Sample something tasty on our Market Tours
Our small group Market Meanders Tours of the weekly Byron Farmers Market (Thursdays) and the weekly Mullumbimby Farmers Market (Fridays) give you the chance to meet some of our favourite growers and producers, enjoy tasty treats and get a local’s perspective on the best produce and products at the Markets. You’ll meet farmers and growers and see the market from a whole new perspective. Private tours are also available (please contact us to arrange).
- Tours are available on Thursdays in Byron and Fridays in Mullumbimby and run from 9am-11am approximately.
- We’ll meet you at the Market and then explore the stalls together, meeting producers and sampling along the way.
- We’ll provide a coffee break with morning tea finish the Tour.
Tours are $60 per person, all inclusive.
Any tour is perfect as a gift
You can also arrange a Farm or Market tour as a gift, or purchase a gift certificate for someone else to enjoy. If you would like to arrange a gift voucher, please email us with your details at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll contact you to make arrangements for payment and then send you a personalised certificate for the gift recipient. Gift certificates are available are valid for six months.